Monday, April 4, 2016

Growth Mindset: 50 Ways to Cultivate Creative Habit

This week I decided I needed to get my head in the game and start keeping up with my online classes. To get that started I am doing some extra credit to get me caught up.  I thought since this is a class that I have to be pretty creative in it would be beneficial for me to learn some creative habits.  This is why I chose to read "50 Ways to Cultivate Creative Habit" for my growth mindset.

I like to think as my self pretty creative, and this article hit some interesting points that I agree with.  First off it mentioned that creative people tend to see things that others miss, and I know this is true.  When being creative you are looking at something from all aspects and not putting any judgement towards something.

Something that I picked up from reading this blog post that will be helpful for this class would be that creativity is about connecting the dots.  I sometimes find it hard to complete stories, but If I just remember to keep the dots connected it will be easier to complete a lesson.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment