Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 11 Reading Dairy: British Nursery Rhymes continued

Nursery Rhymes Unit, Part one continued

Nursery Rhymes: Songs, Part 1

-The old man was so kind always asking people how they were doing.  It is a good example of how most old men act, caring.

-Strange foxes that don't eat mustard and don't eat meat without spoons and forks.. that must be hard. What an evil fox killling the goose and bringing it back to his den to get praised.

-Whenever he sold something he never knew how to make it worth something.  This could be a very good life lesson

-I love the name Polly it reminds me of my best friend! Not a common name!

Little Bo-Peep
-I love this character, I was actually Little Bo-Peep in a play once and I was so proud!

Sind a Song of Sixpence
- I like it went through each person in the home and talked about what their jobs contained.

-Why wouldn't you love Johnny, and why should Johnny love you?  

Tom, the Piper's Son
- I bet it got annoying hearing Tom always play the same tune.

London Bridge is Falling Down
-This was fun to actually read. I always played this a child during school.  It made the shorten version that I knew make a lot more sense.




No comments:

Post a Comment