Monday, April 18, 2016

Growth Mindset: Multiple Intelligences

For this week's Growth Mindset Challenge I watched a short video about Multiple Intelligences by Marek Bennett.  I have been introduced to the term multiple intelligence before, but I have never taken the time to actually write out all of the different types.  This video did exactly that and I was able to see that there are so many different ways an individual can learn.  I for one know that everyone has their own personal learning style that works best for them.  I am dyslexic and apart of being dyslexic is that you have to learn the best form of human expression and communication that works best for their brains.  This video serves as a great reminder that we should focus on expanding and learning how to approach all the different learning styles.

Multiple Intelligences by Marek Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment