Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 12 Famous Last words

This whole semester has been extremely busy for me.  I am in enrolled in 6 classes have two jobs plus I strive for a social life.  I have not been into my blogs as much as I should be.  My other classes have a lot to do with research. If you didn't know producing and creating a research proposal takes a lot of time.. and I mean A LOT.  Most of my time is spent digging deep into book at the library reading information on my research question for this semester.  So for the next two weeks I am going to strive to hit every assignment and have it turned in on time.  This will be a challenge for me since there is an assignment due everyday, but I am ready to give it my all! I have recently re planned my calendar and have left certain times to spend on this class.  So we will see how this goes.  Stay tuned for next weeks famous last words to see if I have succeed. 

-Sarah Trapp 

No comments:

Post a Comment