Sunday, May 1, 2016

Growth Mindset: Memes

This week for growth mindset I chose to use the challenge with the memes.  Memes are all over the internet these days.  You can see a meme in a matter of 5 seconds of being on social media.  I feel that memes can have a lot of different impacts of peoples.  Most of them are meant to be funny but sometimes having a picture in addition to meaningful words can help that thought stay with a person. When you associate yourself with things you tend to remember it better.

When looking through memes I found these two that I felt applied to my life right now.  With graduation close and finals are basically here I am pretty stressed.  Did I mention GRADUATION?! That has its own level of stress, and it's important that I remember to keep a good attitude even if I am stressed and grouchy from trying to figure out life.  The second meme is always a good reminder to be your own cheerleader! You gotta believe that you're awesome to be awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment